The success of WCW and our Constituent Organizations can be attributed to the dedication of our countless volunteers.
Why get involved?
- Active engagement in a worthwhile cause that contributes to:
- Protecting the environment
- Protecting public health
- Develop both professionally and personally through:
- Networking with industry contacts
- Enhancement of your resume
- Increase your technical knowledge
- Expand your water experience beyond that of your day to day job
- Input and influence of education and training within Western Canada
- Develop friendships and have fun!
- Contribute to the development of the water industry and workforce
- Enhance public awareness of the importance of water
- Earn CEUs and PDHs
Click here for more information and to register as a volunteer
"Volunteers help drive progress, and day in and day out, they make extraordinary sacrifices to expand promise and possibility." – Barack Obama