The success of WCW and our Constituent Organizations can be attributed to the dedication of our countless volunteers.
We currently have over 500 members serving as volunteers in various capacities. If you are interested in becoming involved as a volunteer, please contact us for more information or fill out the Volunteer Intake Form below and return it to the WCW office.
Why get involved?
- Active engagement in a worthwhile cause that contributes to:
- Protecting the environment
- Protecting public health
- Develop both professionally and personally through:
- Networking with industry contacts
- Enhancement of your resume
- Increase your technical knowledge
- Expand your water experience beyond that of your day to day job
- Input and influence of education and training within Western Canada
- Develop friendships and have fun!
- Contribute to the development of the water industry and workforce
- Enhance public awareness of the importance of water
- Earn CEUs and PDHs
Please download our Volunteer Intake Form and return it to the WCW office.