- To support the knowledge and advancement of technology in the design, construction, operation and management of water quality systems and facilities;
- To increase the knowledge and understanding of the earth's water environment and encourage and promote action necessary for its enhancement;
- To strengthen and build alliances with organizations incorporating members of all professionals dedicated to the preservation and enhancement of water quality resources; and
- Serve the international community of water environment professionals.
Current Board of Directors
Chair/Vice Chair - Bryan Lastwika, Pro-Line Fittings
Chair Elect - Richard Phelan, Xylem
Past Chair - Don Burgess, DWG Process Supply Ltd
Treasurer - Jeff Kundert, Ramtech Environmental Products
WCW Director - Rana Elbittibssi, Xylem
MSSA Membership Cost & Benefits
The annual fee for a MSSA membership is $225.00 and expires December 31st. MSSA membership is required to purchase an booth space at the Western Canada Water Annual Conference & Exhibition.
- Access to WCW training and networking at member rates.
- Access to the WCW membership list.
- Access to the Western Canada Water Annual Conference pre and post-conference attendance lists.
- First right of refusal on WCW Conference exhibit space (provided at the MSSA AGM)
- First right of refusal at WCW Seminar mini-tradeshows.
- Promotion at the AWWOA, SWWA and MWWA tradeshows through MSSA sponsored events.
For more information on membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.